Bloggers Recognition Award
So today’s post is not about any of our travel experiences. No writing about Oursamyatra. Today we like to let you know that we have been nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” which is not only very exciting but also first recognition from another blogger. For this, we like to say a big thank you to Paul Albert, writer of Daddy Goes Bananas for nominating us and we are obviously very grateful to receive it.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to show appreciation for their work and dedication they put into their blogs. Blogging is not only about writing whatever comes into our mind. It really needs hard work and have to spend many days and nights to write a proper interesting and informative blog.
There is no ranking of awards. So all the awards have its own value and importance. As this is our first award, we really feel proud that our hard work doesn’t go waste.
Know about the writer Paul Albert and his blog “Daddy Goes Bananas” :
Paul Albert is a children’s entertainer popular as Daddy Goes Bananas. The way he narrates his stories is much more interesting and funny. His sense of humor will make you go crazy. The father of two kids will give you a complete idea about parenting and how much fun a father can have in each and every situation. Parenting may be a tough job but for Paul Albert its entertaining. Just go through his blogs. You will love his writings no doubt.
The Story Behind Oursamyatra :
Let us introduce ourselves. We are Debabrati and Aniruddha. Now we are perusing MBA. We love to explore together and our passions are writing and taking pictures of the places. India is incredible and its culture, varieties of places left us speechless.
It all started 3 months back when we were planning to make a trip plan. So as usual we opened Google and started surfing and reading blogs of other travelers. At that moment a spark came into our mind and we started discussing what if we start a travel blog as we are really crazy about travelling and love to make detailed observation about the places. We also have a habit to note the interesting facts behind the places. So after a quick discussion we both felt enthusiast about sharing our experience with everyone. We have tried to give a detailed explanation about our travelling with lots of photographs to make it much more interesting. Hope you will go through them and enjoy experiencing India.
Our Advice to New Bloggers:
First of all we are very new in this platform. But still with our little experience about blogging we will share some of the tips which we think really useful. If anybody has better advise, feel free to share. We are in the process of learning too.
1. Blogging is the platform where you can express your passion. So always choose the topic which you really feel to write from inside your soul.
2. Express your feelings, experience and information in a very simple but interesting way.
3. Don’t ever try to judge your writings with others. You are the BEST.
4. Don’t use downloaded image all the times. In rare cases, it is fine. But try not to use.
5. Before writing, read at least 10 blogs of others. Believe me, your content will be great.
6. Finally always give respect to other bloggers and spread love all over the world.
Our Nominations Are:
Today, I’m going to introduce some interesting blogs to you. Take a look!
- Bhumika Sanghvi : anoptimistic
- John Mulindi : www.businessandlifetips.com
- Feby Ardiansyah : https://febyardiansyah.com
- Dakota Olsen : http://dobetterblogblog.wordpress.com.
- Deena Welch : TeachingDeena.com
- Jaison Chacko : http://www.jaisonchacko.com
- Musawale Annemarie : bit.ly/thewritingabookdiaries
- Charmi Gala : www.foodnthought.com
- Kay Uimari : www.rose-minded.com
- Sophia Damasceno : www.livelovesophia.com
Keep up the good and hard work and we are looking forward to read lots of your blogs.
Rules for Accepting this Award:
• Take the time to thank the blogger who nominated you, write a bit about them and their blog. Also provide a link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your award.
• Give a brief story how your blog started.
• Give pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Select 10 to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, provide the link to the post you created.